The Autumn Tag



I have grown to love Autumn more as the years go on, and I must admit, I think it is now my favourite by a margin (Except for the wind). The colours, the wrapping up, the candle scents and the anticipation for Halloween and Christmas.

I know that we are almost a month into Autumn but the whether is shocking and I feel really autumnal today so I wanted to take part in the Autumn Tag.

1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
 
The colour changes in the leaves, the colder weather and the floor being covered in fallen leaves, we love crunching through them when going on Autumn walks.

2. What is your favourite Autumn scent?

My favourite scent of Autumn has to be Pumpkin spice, we had a candle last year which was pumpkin spice and chestnut which smelt so amazing. I just like all the spices mixed together too.

3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?

This has to be the deep red that some of the leaves go, it is such a warm colour and makes it somehow feel warmer than it actually is, if that makes sense.

4. What is your favourite Autumn drink?

My favourite drink kind of goes with a Christmas drink too and that is a Sticky Toffee Latte, they are so sweet and tasty but really do warm you up too. I can't wait for Costa to bring there winter menu out soon.

5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Autumn?

I am quite looking forward to watching a series called Gunpowder with Kit Harington in. It is based on the story of Guy Fawkes and Bonfire night. We are also looking forward to a new series of Alaskan Bush People, for some strange reason we seem to gravitate towards documentaries quite a bit.

6. What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?

I am all for a chunky knit in any colour, they are so cosy and comfy. I have only recently joined the chunky knit band wagon and I want more haha. I also love wearing my boots in Autumn, they are just above the ankle and are so comfy to wear.

7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?

This year we have made some really cool looking leaf bunting from some dried fallen leaves, my daughter decorated them with paint, glitter and sequins and I have then thread them onto some thread and hung them across the front of our TV unit. We also love to decorate pine cones with glitter too.

8. What is your favourite makeup look come Autumnal weather? 

I like a deeper coloured blusher during the colder months and also I usually make my eye make up a little darker. It adds some nice warm tones to the skin without making you look flushed.

I have really enjoyed talking about Autumn, if you wish to take part, I tag you all. Feel free to use these questions.

1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
2. What is your favourite Autumn scent?
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
4. What is your favourite Autumn drink?
5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Autumn?
6. What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?
7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?
8. What is your favourite makeup look come Autumnal weather? 



Comments

  1. I love the deep red colour that the leaves change too. That for me is the start of Autumn.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumn for me the best shades in terms of make up and lipstick is deep red or purple. The colours and the slight coldness are my favourites s it always meant the start of rugby season when I was a teen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn for the leaves changing colour and the dark nights :) and getting cosy early under big blankets x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. It's as if we all have permission to nest now. To curl up within our four walls with a good book and a broken-in sofa to ease back into warmth + real + home. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Many of my answers w0uld be the same as yours. I love the leaves changing colours and adore the Pumpkin spice scent. Autumn is definitely my favourite time of the year.

    Ami xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all!! I haven't tried flavoured latte yet although it is my favourite coffee. I want more chunky knits too. Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sticky toffee latte sounds amazing ❤️ & you can’t beat a pumpkin spiced candle!
    ♥ Fran - frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill