The First Mother's Day


Today is a bitter sweet one for me but I think it would have been sour if it wasn't for Lilly and me being a Mum myself. 

As everyone has meals, sends flowers or leaves a meaningful messages for ther Mothers, but I can't do that this year, I feel slightly robbed, like it's not fair. I want to celebrate my Mum because she was a truly wonderful women who made my world turn, she was my best friend, my agony aunt, my inspiration.

I miss her, not just her as a person but her snigger, her wisdom, her smell and her attention. She was always there when I needed her, if me and Liam had argued, when Lilly was born, when our first baby was not meant to be. She was such a kind hearted women who didn't care what anyone thought of her.

So Happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's who aren't with us anymore, you are never forgotten and you will always be in our hearts. 

Happy Mothers day Mum

Love Tick Tock x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review