Mummy + Me | December 2016


Another month over, and another year over. It has been the most crazy and stressful year so far but we have made it though to the end. 

December was lovely, my favourite month, just because of Christmas really. Lilly was so understanding of it all this year and was sure that Santa had forgotten her, bless her heart, but that did mean a very late night on Christmas Eve for us. 

The rest of the month went by in a flash really, we had family to visit, Christmas fayres to go to, presents to wrap, food to buy and it just didn't see like I was very organised at all. And sadly this month, my car decided that it was going to give up all together and blow a head gasket :( so it's sadly off to the scrap yard. 

The picture this month is one of my complete favourite photos of us together, it is taken from during Vlogmas when Daddy got his old Auorora AFX out, this is a kind of scalextric which Lilly found highly amusing and I managed to catch a picture of a purely amazing giggle.

I hope that 2016 has done better for you than it has for us and I hope you had a most wonderful Christmas time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Birthday Basket for Liam