Me and Mine | December 2016


Viki has been loving
- All out decorations, it makes our house so cosy
- Reading, I am currently reading the Christmasaurus
- Anything Harry Potter, since going to the studios back in Noember it's brought back my love for it.


Lilly has been loving
- Making Christmas treats with mummy
- Cbeebies Nutcracker, she has watched it so many times now I swear she knows all the words
- The Advent games on the Cbeebies website, she loves doing this every year.


Liam has been loving
- Our homemade mince pies, he has been gobbling them down
- Farming simulator still....he is seriously addicted
- Hogging the bed haha, I swear we need a bigger bed.

My blog went a little messed up for a while but I believe I have sorted it out and will be posting these on the date they were meant to appear on my blog. Happy New Year.




The Me and Mine Project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review