Bank holiday fun | Laughton cuckoo fayre and banger racing

We had a very busy and family orientated bank holiday weekend. We visited the Laughton country show and cuckoo fayre and Arlighton stadium for micro madness, four a side team banger racing. 

It was so nice to have sone time with just me and my litttle family. To get out of the house and treat our little girl to some well deserved days out.

so Sunday we travelled about an hour to get to Laughton where we had a lot to see. The cuckoo fayre was amazing.

They had a fun fair just inside the main gate with rides for all ages. Lilly went on the chairoplanes and a little car roundabout. She loved both of them but they wete priced a little high.


There were so many vehicles to look round, campers, agricultural, vintage cars and bikes, ex army, I think you'd have to go all three days to see everything there. There were also a couple of experiences you could have Iincluding a 4x4 course and a ride in a tank. Me and Liam did the later as Lilly didn't want to. She watched with Nanny and waved at us.


They had some beautiful birds of prey to see to, I didn't see any other animals but I absoloutly love owls so they are perfect for me to see.


We also got to watch some tractor pulling which I have only ever seen on television so was really cool to watch live. The noise was incredible and went straight through you. Lilly even seemed to enjoy it she just wasn't to keen on the loudness of the noise.


On the Monday we travelled over to Arlington stadium to watcb banger racing and lightning rods. Every bank holiday they have a meeting during the day so we can go with Lilly to watch.

We were slightly worried how Lilly would react to the noise of the old engines and the crashing but she was fantastic and got so excited. She was laughing and shouting and didn't know where to look.


It was also mine and Liam's 7th anniversary so it was nice to spend it with my man as a family. We have watched a lot of banger racing together so it was kind of ideal that it fell on a bank holiday.


We have had a fantastic family weekend and I did not want my man to go back. 

What did you do for bank holiday.

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review