Easter basket 2015

I have done another Easter basket this year for Lilly pops. I love the idea of these and I believe that they make it more exciting for the child themselves. It also means that you can buy other things rather than just chocolate.


We have afew of the same things from last year, such as her bouncing bunny, the finger puppets and the personalized egg from beebies but we have added some items too

So this year we have a very cute drinking cup with chicks and eggs on, it have a swirly straw too and this was from poundland. we then have an Easter book for us to read from world of books.We then just have a mini Lyndt bunny and a Cadbury's head egg.

I really enjoy doing these for Lilly and I hopes she enjoys it too.

xXx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill