Toddler OOTD | Autumn

I thought I would share Lilly's beautiful autumn outfit. Both these items are from nutmeg, Morrison's. So very affordable and beautiful clothing for all styles. 

She is wearing a pair of navy blue jeggings which pretty much go with everything. These feel very well made and actually look my like jeans. These were £3 a pair.

This top is just adorable. I love the picture on the front of the birds making a scarf for the fox or squirrel. Lol. Very autumnal and cheap at just £2 a top.

No autumn outfit is complete without some sort of boots. These are her favourite which are her minnie mouse wellies. I actually got given these but by the very faded label it looks like George, asda. Lilly would wear these to bed if she could.

Hope you enjoyed

XxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

BHP Show 2016 • Lydden Hill