What we've been up to

We have been up to so much lately and thought I'd show you.
Firstly was pirate day, this is a yearly tradition in our town and we currently hold the guiness world record for the amount of people dressed as pirates. There are lots of activities and more pirates about than the eye can see.

Next was a family fun day on our estate where lilly got her face painted, we held a snake and a frog and also stroked a tortoise and a lizzard. Lilly also sat in a fire engine so was a busy and fun day.

Lastly was Hastings carnival in which my Dad did a WW1 inspired float for the 100 year anniversary, so me and Lilly dress in army outfit. Was such a good day and we got lots of cheers.

All in all we have been so busy, but it's all fun at the end of the day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating My Dream Blogging Space

Being a carer for my parents

Gelli Baff and others Review