A little simple family recipe for you again, this is for the very tasty and gooey flapjacks. I got a bag of rolled oats from a friend but don't really like using these oats for porridge so found the next best thing.
These are a great little treat to munch on and to create with you little one, Lilly loves to mix the oats in for me.
125g of Butter
100g of Brown Sugar
4 tbsp of Golden Syrup
275g Rolled Oats
1. Preheat your oven to 180oC/Gas Mark 4
2. Melt the Butter, Sugar and Golden Syrup together over a bain-marie (bowl over boiling pan of water).
3. Mix in oats and stir until all oats are completely covered.
4. Pour the oat mixture into an ovenproof tin lined with baking paper.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Cut to required size and leave to cool before removing from the tin.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, if you make I'd love to know, below is a little video that I did last time I made these bad boys.